The Lodge is let on an exclusive use and fully inclusive basis, for groups of up to 19 people for periods of one week, Saturday to Saturday.
We can tailor your package to include :
- Full cooked breakfasts
- Evening meals with the finest traditional island fayre, seafood, game & locally grown produce
- Packed Hampers for out & about, lunches for staying-in (*subject to additional cost*)
- Wildfowl Shooting & Deer Stalking
- Estate Loch Brown Trout, Sea Trout & Salmon Fishing
- Links golf at the world famous Old Tom Morris Askernish Golf Course
Additional activities & events are available by arrangement or request.
Prices start from £120 per person per night (including catered service and VAT). Grogarry Lodge offers an attractive option for groups of family and/or friends. For a group, the cost compares favourably with local hotel accommodation. The minimum group size is 6 persons. Prices for sporting (per gun, per outing) are as follows:
- Deer stalking: Stags £540; Hinds £216
- Snipe: £324
- Woodcock: £180
- Goose or Duck: £50 per gun/flight
- Salmon or seat trout: £80
- Brown trout: £45
For further information and a quote for your specific requirements, please contact Jennifer MacLeod via email : firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone on 01878 700 101.